Lint Roller : Now Approved By Good Housekeeping Institute!
Newly awarded for 2013, the Caraselle Lint Roller is the the only Lint Roller that has been awarded the Good Housekeeping Institute Approved logo indicating that it has passed rigorous consumer quality tests carried out by GHI and based on the product Performance, Ease Of Use & Design.
Judging by the amount of reviews this Lint Roller has received (over 400 and still counting!) many customers are aware of the benefit of having one in the home. If you own a pet you are most likely aware of how quickly and easily it removes pet hairs from clothing, upholstery, the car, carpets…. as well as your own hair too! One of the main priorities for many people is how quick and easy a Lint Roller is to use… that’s because when people use them it’s often as they are rushing out of the door and only then notice in the light that they are covered in hairs!
This Roller is incredibly easy to use because of the design of the handle – most cheap Lint Rollers have no rolling element in the handle at all, which means you do all the hard work! However, on a good quality Lint Roller, such as this one by Caraselle, the handle includes a spindle which does the rolling for you – it rolls while you hold the handle, and the result is a smooth, quick and very easy rolling action.
It’s something you’ll use over and over again, so value for money is essential – and yet again the handle is of great importance because if you bought a cheap one you may soon realise that it’s a false economy when you come to the end of the roller. The handle won’t be removable and you have to throw out the complete product and start again. If you get one with a removable handle you can buy Lint Roller Refills in future, saving you a lot of money in the longer term and saving the environment too! With the Caraselle Lint Roller, in the very unlikely event that you need a new handle you can order a Free Replacement Handle Service, which means you’ll only ever need to replace the refills. These last for ages because they contain 7.5 metres (approx. 25 ft) of very adhesive paper, but when you do need a refill, there are amazing multipack discounts of up to 50% off!!
So now to the many, many uses to the hard working Lint Remover. Here are just a few uses of the many uses, no doubt you’ll find some more for youself!…
* You don’t really need to be told this one! But just to clarify Pet Hair Rollers are brilliant at removing your pet’s hair (and your own hair) from clothes. The super sticky paper quickly removes any hairs or other debris from your clothing that you often only see in daylight, which is inevitably when rushing out of the door!
* Make it one of the steps you follow when doing your washing/drying. Brilliant on items that are particularly prone to picking up fluff once they have come out of the wash, quickly roll over such clothing when dry but before folding… that way they look like new BEFORE you want to wear them!
* Most people find it hard to make time to hoover each day – and who wants to?!… You won’t need to if you run a Lint Roller over your carpet, it’s great for use in between hoovering.
* Useful for picking up bits of mud left on the floor when removing shoes and wellies – give the area a quick once over with the roller and you won’t have to deal with it when you return!
* A car essential! Once you’ve had various packages, shopping, a dirty push chair, shoes for walks and so on in the boot it starts to look pretty bad, but a Lint Roller will soon get rid of the debris ready for the next round! They’re also ideal for picking up the debris, dust and hairs from the seats and foot well. Use them on the dashboard and glove box too – you don’t need to restrict it to the handle, wrap some paper around your hand to get to the ‘impossible to get to’ areas
* Great at cleaning the hard to get to bits of a high chair!
* Removing very small particles – it’s especially useful when you have dropped something that can be dangerous to pets and small children especially – such as glass. Notoriously difficult to clean up because of the tiny particles that you obviously can’t see… if you use your lint roller over the floor it will pick up the really small pieces that you don’t even notice are there
* Having a good clean out of your cupboards and drawers? The trick of tearing off some of the paper and using it wrapped around your fingers to get into the edges and corners works wonders here… leaving your drawers brilliantly clean and ready for your nicely ordered items!
* In a similar fashion use it to clean your handbag and purse – one of the most therapeutic tasks for some women is emptying and tidying out their bags… well now you can get it nice and clean before refilling!