How To Clean Your Shoes & Boots with these new Shoe Care Products
A little care goes a long way, and that has never been more true than when taking care of your footwear.
Cleaning and protecting your shoes and boots is a very important step to ensuring they last a long time and look great. Of course if you’ve spent a lot of money on them or if you wear them a lot – your valuable Ugg Boots for example, a little care means they will last a lot longer and that’s important with an investment such as this.
New to the Shoe Care Range is the Caraselle Punch Suede & Nubuck Protector for Dark Brown. This protector will restore colour and protect Suede and Nubuck shoes or boots. It’s available for other colours and is sized 200ml. This is obviously perfect if you need a bit extra TLC for your footwear!
Use a Specialist Shoe Brush to regularly maintain your suede and nubuck footwear. The Caraselle Boston Suede & Nubuck Shoe Brush with Built-In Shoe Horn has wire & nylon bristles which will remove marks & stains. It will also revive the nap on coarse suede and has useful rubber edges to clean shoe welts. With soft 100% rubber bristles it will ently remove stains, marks and spots on delicate suedes & nubuck. This one is particularly useful because it comes with a built-in shoe horn… the perfect multi-tasker!
Another great accessory for taking care of your suede and nubuck shoes is the the Deluxe Woodlore Cura Suede & Nubuck Cleaning System. The specially formulated cleaning bar removes dirt whilst the brush restores nap to suede, nubuck or chamois leathers. This really is the ultimate in shoe care products for cleaning suedes.
Remember, like clothes care taking care of your footwear is something that needs to be done regularly… little and often is a good idea. Try following these steps to ensure they last a long time:
* Always use cedar shoe trees to maintain the shape of the shoe & eliminate creasing
* Cedar shoe trees absorb moisture & deodorise the shoes at the same time
* Leave the shoe tree in the shoe when you clean them
* For best results suede shoes must be naturally dry in ambient temperature as this will help to lift dirt to the surface of the suede.
* Gently rub the leather with the cleaning bar to remove dry mud & then brush.
* Repeat the process for difficult areas
* Do not wear the same pair of shoes on consecutive days – give the leather time to relax & remain in good condition
Keep checking for more information on the best way to take care of your shoes and go to the Caraselle Shoe Accessories Range and for all the best shoe brushes, shoe shine boxes, shoe trees, boot supports, shoe grippers, shoe care products and lots more >>