Get Rid Of Moths – Free 10 Point Survival Guide!
So you want to know the best ways to Get Rid 0f Moths?
- Finding little holes in your knitwear?
- Not sure what to do next to prevent more damage?
- Want friendly & helpful advice on protecting your garments against Moths?
- Want to buy moth deterrents online?
Well as experts in Moth Deterrents and with so many inquiries still coming in about what are the best methods to get rid of these pests, it’s time I directed you to our 10 Point Guide – How To Get Rid Of Moths.
You can’t afford to ignore the problem any longer!
Clothes Moths & Food Moths both appear to be increasing in numbers across the UK, so as soon as you find evidence of moth damage you must act!
Your valuable possessions are no doubt being destroyed and you want – need – to prevent more damage! Here’s the top ten action list you should be doing now!
Our Top Ten Action List:
- Identify the problem. Are they Clothes or Food Moths?
- Remove all garments from the wardrobes or drawers and thoroughly vacuum
- Seal areas where moths may be hiding, such as cracks in flooring, shelves, skirting
- Protect clothes in wardrobes & drawers naturally and effectively with Cedar, Orphea and Colibri. Natural products will provide peace of mind if you have children or pets
- Don’t replace any of your garments until you have effective Moth Deterrents in place!
- Once gone you want to stop them coming back with the use of a Moth Killer Spray
- Moths in the kitchen? Using Anti Food Moth Traps are a safe way to deal with them
- It is a good idea to take items outside to shake, even beat them on a regular basis
- Keeping clothes & woollens clean will offer some protection, but correctly storing out of season items creates a barrier against the moths
- Store clothes in garment covers and sweater bags to give an impenetrable layer which keep them at bay. Use Moth Deterrents to protect them while in storage because moths thrive in dark, undisturbed places
What can you do?
Get effective Moth Deterrents in place before any more damage is done!
Whatever you do don’t ignore the problem, instead accept that moths are here in greater numbers now & create problems for many of us throughout the year! Not taking action will be costing you money! Once you find evidence of moth damage follow the above steps to save money by protecting your valuable possessions.
Find your own MOTH SOLUTION with 30% OFF CEDAR WOOD MOTH DETERRENTS* and no nasty moth ball smell guaranteed! Use code CEDAR30 at step 5 of the checkout
Tags: anti food moth trap, cedar wood by CaraselleDirect, cedar wood moth deterrents, clothes moth, clothes smell, colibri, fly killers, Get rid of moths, how to get rid of moths, moth ball, moth control, moth deterrent, moth guide UK, moth killer spray, moth killers, Moths, moths killer, orphea moth proofer